Rubber Slate Roofing
Our Recycled Rubber slate tile brings a natural design with a contemporary material.
Our premium roofing material gives the natural slate appearance on your log cabin along with the advantage of no breakages on installation or storm damage.Why not come and see a sample at one of our showrooms in Woking, Bagshot or Long Ditton, Surrey
Our Recycled rubber and Dolomite limestone slate has the random texture and edges of natural slate.
- Recycled rubber slate is lightweight (12.35kg per metre sq) easy to handle and install.
- Strong, recyclable and attractive addition to your log cabin.
- No breakages and wastage on installation.
- Available in a range of attractive colours.
- A production induced camber ensures the slates follow the roof contours for maximum wind uplift protection.
- No curling, lifting or delaminating and impermeable to water.
- Tested to BS476 part 3, an AA fire rating achieved for installation on boarded roofs.
- BBA certified
- 50 Year guarantee.
Creative Living Cabins supply a wide range of log cabins throughout greater London, Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex and across the South