Buy a garden office, London
Live in the London area and want to work from home in your own fully customized, weather insulated, air-conditioned and Wi-Fi equipped garden home office?
If you’re looking to escape the London rat race and work in the comfort of your own office in your garden, be sure to check out our extensive range of garden home office solutions. Whether it’s the studio getaway where you create your masterpiece or a garden home office to start on your next business venture, a home studio log cabin from Creative Living Cabins may be just what you’ve been searching for.
Adding a functional yet stylish office space to your home in London has never been easier thanks to the availability of freestanding, or detached, bespoke cabins, designed, supplied and installed by Creative Living Cabins.
Constructed from Siberian spruce with an interlocking plank system. This method is superior in every aspect to the conventional panel options offered by other manufacturers. We use a double tongue and grooved wind lock system that is a natural barrier to the elements which is available on all our log cabins with a 35mm wall and above.
Our Double Glazing and Insulated Cavity Walls provide the extra warmth and comfort for the all-year-round outdoor garden office experience. In addition, if you have your own preferred design or layout in mind our made to measure service is available for those looking for something more bespoke and unique.
So if you live in London, where extra space is always at a premium, and you might be considering converting current space such as a garage, bedroom, attic, basement, spare room or even enclosing a carport in order to give you the extra space you need for a home office, be sure to check out the large range of cabins we have to offer.
We install garden offices in the London area every week…
- We offer a FREE design service, to help you choose the office of your dreams!
- Your London garden office will have double glazing and insulated cavity calls to provide the extra warmth and comfort for the all year-round ambience.
- You can create your own bespoke garden home office with the room sizes that you want.
- Our innovative Plastic Post Base Work System ensures your new log cabin is constructed on a foundation that won’t be compromised over time. The recycled plastic post system is far superior to the timber posts system still used by other companies which in time will be compromised and rot beneath ground levels.
- We offer a comprehensive range of optional extras which you can choose from to further enhance your new garden office. This includes a full electrical package, air conditioning for warm air in the winter and cool air in the summer, Wi-Fi, storage side cabins and a choice of roofing options
- We have friendly & helpful staff who provide world-class customer service to our customers.
- Competitive pricing. You’ll always get our very price possible!
Our 2020 garden home offices typically cost less than a home-extension or a loft conversion in London, add potential value to your property, and can be constructed in a fraction of the time.
All our garden offices come with a 2 years guarantee on all materials and workmanship, plus a 20-year guarantee on the timber base.
A brief history of the ‘garden office & working from home’
The shift towards working from home has been inexorably linked to advances in technology, and more specifically the communication revolution which has swept all before since the end of World War 2.
Other very crucial factors have been the clean air movement, energy shortages, and high fuel costs. Add this to the ease with which we can now communicate effortlessly, even across continents and its easy to see why many businesses are now diversifying their allocation of tasks and labour to allow more and more flexibility and home working. Many studies have found that productivity actually increases when a person is relaxed and enjoying their ambient surroundings as opposed to the strictures of a regimented office environment.
Another huge factor in the rise in demand for high-quality garden offices is the staggering increase in the number of people staring up a business and wanting to run the business from home. Small businesses growth has rocketed in the last 20 years and shows no sign of abating. Many of these SME’s will begin life in a garden office – and we hope, a garden office designed and installed by Creative Living Cabins!
Did you know?
- A timber garden home office in London can also usually be built without the delays or cost associated with planning permission issues.
- Remote-home-working in London has increased by nearly a quarter of a million over a decade.
- The ONS (Office of National Statistics) predicts half the UK workforce is expected to be working remotely by 2020
- Unsupervised productivity actually goes up when working from home
- Remote working is now recognised as a Key to the future of work.
If you require any help or advice about choosing a garden office Creative Living Cabins have unrivalled experience & expertise in providing a tailor-made service to meet your needs.
For more information about our garden home offices, please call us on 0800 644 6442 or click here https://www.creativelivingcabins.co.uk/garden-home-offices/