About Our Log Cabins
Log Cabins by Creative Living are among the highest quality log cabins available in the UK…this is why.
- We manufacture our log cabins from Siberian spruce which is kiln dried and hand selected. This is to ensure only premium quality timbers are used in the manufacturing process. Our cabin timbers are all sourced from harvested and sustainable forests.
- Creative Living’s log cabins are constructed with an interlocking plank system. This method of construction is superior to the conventional panel options seen with sheds and standard workshop designs. The tongue and grooved wind lock system provides a natural barrier to the elements. This system is available for all of our log cabins with a 35mm wall and above.
- Customers will have the choice of various wall thickness, 28mm, 35mm, 45mm. There are also two cavity wall options that include a 55mm cavity between a double wall construction. These are called twin skin cabins and are available in 35+35mm and 45mm+45mm and give the added option of wall insulation.
- The cabin floor’s are constructed with 28mm tongue and grooved Siberian spruce boards. The boards are fixed to tanalised and pressure treated floor bearers.
- Windows and doors are available in single or double glazing units depending on your personal requirements and usage. The 20mm sealed double glazed windows come with a three-point locking system and a vented aluminium drip cill. This is to prevent any adverse capillary action. They also offer a tilt and turn option which allows you to adjust the window opening angle depending on weather conditions.
- Customers have the choice of single or double doors which come with adjustable hinges and a secure deadlock fitment and spare keys are also available.
- The wide choice of optional extras that can be added to enhance the appearance and comfort of your log cabin. These include roof, floor and wall insulation, keeping the cabin cool in the summer months and retain the heat in the winter. In addition to this customers will have the choice of various roofing materials and designs along with full electrical, heating and air conditioning packages.